The Hyundai Sonata is a mid-sized sedan that has been produced since 1985. The first generation Sonata was introduced in 1985, and the seventh and most recent generation was introduced in 2020. The Sonata has been marketed worldwide, and is currently sold in countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, China, and India.
In 2011, the Hyundai Sonata received a facelift and an update to its tail light socket. This updated tail light socket makes it easier to change bulbs and keep the lights working properly.
If you’re in the market for a new car, the Hyundai Sonata is a great option. It’s stylish, reliable and affordable. And if you’re looking for a tail light socket for your 2011 Sonata, we’ve got just the thing.
Our selection of Hyundai Sonata 2011 tail light sockets is second to none. We carry all the top brands like LED Concepts, Putco and KC HiLites, so you can be sure you’re getting the best quality product available. Plus, our prices are unbeatable.
So if you need a new tail light socket for your 2011 Hyundai Sonata, shop with us and save!
2011 Hyundai Sonata Tail Light Socket Replacement
If your 2011 Hyundai Sonata is having issues with its tail light socket, don’t despair! This is a relatively easy problem to fix. All you need is a new tail light socket, which can be found at most auto parts stores.
Here’s how to replace the tail light socket on your Sonata: 1. Open the trunk and locate the taillight assembly. 2. Remove the two bolts that hold the taillight in place.
3. Pull the taillight assembly away from the car to access the socket. 4. Disconnect the wiring harness from the old socket and remove it from the taillight assembly. 5. Insert the new socket into place and connect the wiring harness to it.
How Do You Change a Taillight Bulb on a 2011 Hyundai Sonata?
Assuming you need to change the passenger side taillight:
1. Open the trunk and remove the two screws holding the taillight assembly in place.
2. Gently pull the taillight out from the car so you can access the back.
3. Find the burnt out bulb and twist it counterclockwise to remove it from its socket. 4. Insert a new bulb into socket, again twisting it clockwise until tight.
How Do You Change a Tail Light on a Hyundai?
Assuming you need to change the entire tail light assembly, the process is actually quite simple. You will need a few tools, including a screwdriver and socket wrench, but otherwise it should only take about 30 minutes to complete.
First, open your trunk and locate the two screws that hold the tail light assembly in place.
Using your screwdriver, remove these screws and set them aside. Next, disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the tail light. You may need to use your socket wrench to loosen a retaining nut before you can pull the harness out.
With the wiring disconnected, you should now be able to remove the entire tail light assembly from your Hyundai. To install the new one, simply reverse these steps – start by connecting the wiring harness, then screwing in the assembly until it’s snug against your car’s body.
How Do You Change a Rear Brake Light on a Hyundai Sonata?
If your Hyundai Sonata is anything like mine, then the rear brake light is located on the back of the car, just above the taillight. To change it, you’ll need a few tools: a screwdriver, a socket wrench and an extension cord. Here’s how to do it:
1. Use the screwdriver to remove the two screws that hold the lens in place. 2. Pull out the old bulb and insert a new one in its place. Make sure that the new bulb is facing the right way before you screw it in place.
3. Use the socket wrench to tighten the new bulb in place. Be careful not to over-tighten it or you could break the bulb. 4. Replace the lens and screw it back into place with the two screws you removed earlier.
Tail light socket replacement #1
The Hyundai Sonata 2011 has a problem with its tail light socket. The company is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. In the meantime, owners can take some simple steps to prevent the problem from happening.